“Discerning effective teaching requires observation, application, and reflection. Our fellowship program can lead young teachers to be successful in the classroom. ”
Each student in Sistema Tulsa benefits from the support of dedicated teachers who nurture a caring, cooperative and joyful learning community. We are looking for college students who are passionate about music education and helping young people reach their full potential. Discerning effective teaching requires observation, application, and reflection. We work with interns to nurture their practice and vocation in music education. Interns will be supervised and guided by Sistema Tulsa staff and will need to commit fully for at least one year.
- AFTER SCHOOL MUSIC PROGRAM
- FLEXIBLE WEEKDAY SCHEDULE
- PAID INTERNSHIP OR CERTIFIED VOLUNTEER HOURS OPTIONS
- CHORUS, ORCHESTRA, BAND CLASSROOMS
- ELEMENTARY, MIDDLE, AND HIGH SCHOOL FOCUS
- TO INQUIRE SEND RESUME TO JLHERNANDEZ [at] BOSTONAVENUE.ORG